Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Candy

Christmas Candy
Nothing says Christmas like Christmas Candy. At least to me! My cousin Janice made this every Christmas and it was always my favorite during the holidays. I have to say, it's not great to look at, but when you taste it...you won't mind serving this to anyone. AND surprisingly, it's quick and easy.
24 oz. almond bark (vanilla flavoring chocolate bars)
1 cup mini marshmallows
3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup toasted almond slices
1 cup rice krispies
So easy. Melt chocolate and peanut butter, add marshmallows (these do not melt, they stay whole), toasted almonds and rice krispies. Mix. Spoon bite size amounts on wax paper. Christmas Candy should harden in about 10 to 15 minutes. Put these out at a party and they'll be gone in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! You are such an inspiration! As soon as I read this blog yesterday, I promptly went to the grocery and loaded up on the makings for Christmas candy and other childhood treats. I think I spent $30 on chex mix alone!! I plan to have the kitchen rocking this weekend!!

    Spicy Chex Mix
    Puppy Chow (also known as muddy buddy's)
    Orange slice cookies
    Your Christmas Candy
    Rice Krispy Treats
    Rolo Treats

    Can't wait! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...