Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cooking for Two, 2010

Cooking for Two 2010

I must honor the masters that peaked my interest enough to try SO many fool-proof new recipes. American Test Kitchen Cookbook, Cooking for Two 2010.  I have been getting Cook's Illustrated (from America's Test Kitchen, ATK) for several years now, my Godmother gave it to me for Christmas and it's the one subscription I NEVER let expire. My Aunt from Houston also takes Cook's Illustrated and makes the BEST Curry dish...recipe from January/February Curry Demystified issue. I knew I couldn't go wrong with any cookbook published by ATK, Cooking for Two Cookbook...best money I've spent in a while! I've even put the 2009 Edition on my wish list for this Christmas. (I hope my husband reads this!!)

I've only made it about 1/3 of the way through, but so far, the past few weeks have put my taste buds in over drive. Recipes made from this cookbook to follow in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...